Our Family Caring For Yours
White Glove Service
What is White Glove Service?
In a world that is uncertain, above all we yearn to feel safe. Part of feeling safe is knowing that it is a priority with the people that provide services for you. At Bartolomeo & Perotto Funeral Home we are committed to helping you feel protected. You can trust that we are taking every safety measure possible.
We offer “White Glove Service” to every family we care for. It was designed to serve you and your guests safely while preserving the dignity you’ve come to expect from us.
Here are some of the extra measures we are taking to help you feel safe:
- Routine disinfecting in all gathering areas
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the building
- Virtual funeral arranging
- The deceased are cared for and presented following all CDC guidelines
- Social distancing – Our gathering rooms are laid out with ample space between chairs, hallways are spacious
- Portable sound system amplifies the graveside service so guests can spread out
- Live-streamed funeral services, shared online if you wish
- Guest books and pens are regularly sanitized
- Online scheduling as needed for higher volume calling hours