Our Family Caring For Yours
Our Family of Funeral Homes
Multiple Roofs, Multiple Options
Find an option that works for you. We can help.
Bartolomeo & Perotto Funeral Home – Elegant & Modern
- 30-foot vaulted ceilings welcome you into a warm, inviting foyer.
- Tastefully decorated gathering rooms can be personalized to tell your loved one’s life story.
- Rooms reconfigure for the comfort of small groups or for larger groups (200 or more).
- Extra-wide hallways grant additional space so that guests from other gatherings will not be bumping into each other.
- Need a quiet break? Reflect in our beautiful, calming butterfly garden overlooking Round Pond Creek.
- Have a Celebrant Service right here at the funeral home. Gathering rooms are equipped with audio-visual aids to add to your loved one’s life celebration.
- No parking worries with 300+ dedicated spots.
- The ADA-accessible walkways and entryways ensure that all guests feel comfortable.
- Let us help you plan a family dinner here at the funeral home. Have an intimate family dinner for up to 40 on the lovely mezzanine.
- Get to know our Certified Therapy Dog, Rocky. He can be just the thing both children and adults need during a very stressful time. Rocky is available upon request.
Take a Virtual Tour:
Walker Brothers Funeral Homes – Quaint Village Settings
- Spencerport is a lovely, historic Erie Canal Village.
- Churchville enjoys beautiful, winding Black Creek.
- Both buildings are welcoming. They offer well-lit, intimate space for guests to remember and celebrate a life well-lived.
- Audio-visual equipment is available at both locations.
- Parking lots are reinforced by partnerships with local businesses and village overflow parking.